Pulse Electronics Power BU introduces the new PA4339.XXXNLT Small Form Factor Common Mode Choke Series for switch mode power supplies. Designed in a low profile, the PA4339.XXXNLT series is the most compact power line common mode choke on the market today that is capable of handling currents up to 9Adc. The compact design allows for a higher impedance per unit volume when compared to other chokes.
“The attenuation characteristics of the PA4339 series suppresses common mode conducted noise and are offered in a compact SMT design ensuring that power density is maintained while reducing EMI”
Geoffrey Wildman | Global Marketing Manager
Key Features and Benefits:
- Low Profile (3.8mm Max) Package
- Wide Range of Current/Impedance Offerings (140ohms/9A to 1300ohms/2.5A)
- Excellent high frequency impedance characteristics
- Common Mode Choke to reduce high frequency conducted common mode noise.
- Appropriate for low voltage (<80Vdc) applications, operating at up to 9Adc current.
To view, compare and download data sheets for the PA4339.XXXNLT Small Factor Common Mode Choke Series, utilize our Product Finder and simply enter the prefix of the part number. To inquire about lead times, competitive pricing, samples and more, just contact us or use our quote form accessed using the button below.